- The development of skills relevant to the organisation: 86% of employers who employ apprentices agreed with this
- Other benefits cited by around three quarters of employers include increased productivity, improved staff morale and retention and better product/service quality
- Employer satisfaction levels with apprenticeships is 84%
- 83% of employers would recommend apprenticeship to others
- Over 1300 employers have been involved in designing the new apprenticeship standards, ensuring they meet business needs
- Apprenticeship training will be paid using funds in your digital account (levy paying companies) or funded through co-investment where 5% is paid by the employer and 95% by the government (non-levy companies)
- Employers who have fewer than 50 staff can take on an apprentice aged 16-18 at no cost
Figures taken from the Apprenticeship Evaluation Learner and Employer Surveys 2017
Our experienced staff deliver apprenticeships across a wide range of occupational areas – Accountancy, Business Administration, Customer Service, Dental Nursing, Early Years Care, Engineering and Manufacturing, Health and Social Care, Hospitality, IT, Retail, Management, Travel Services and Warehousing and Logistics.
Our Search and Select service can help you to find the right apprentice for your business, taking care of advertising, shortlisting and setting up interviews, at no cost.
“We see the apprentice route into our administrative functions as a supported way in which to encourage younger people to enter the world of work. The support and training that is provided by ourselves in conjunction with PTP ensures that they develop in a structured manner both practically and educationally. We view staff development as essential for the future of the business. We are committed to supporting young people and giving them the skills in the workplace to allow them to excel. We believe our staff and the expert knowledge that they have are our strongest asset.”